I was recently interviewed by Lourdes Viado on the Women in Depth PodCast.
We discuss Cracking the Hunger Code Through Storytelling and Metaphor.
Key Points of the Podcast:
- How Anita became involved in this work
- Fitting in vs. belonging
- The red herring in disordered eating
- The significance of the feminine principle in understanding disordered eating
- What the food choices/qualities in disordered eating can reveal
- Redefining your relationship with food
- The significance of the moon & the inner mother
- The experience of disordered eating
I would love to hear what you think, share a comment below!